Sunday, May 15, 2011

Training my little ones

There is so much I want to teach my little ones.  They're growing up so quickly and aren't that little anymore.

I want to teach them to cook, bake and nourish their own families someday.

I want to teach them to clean in order to bless their families and care for the material things they've been provided with.

I want to teach them about the feeling they can get when they grow things in their own gardens.

I want to teach them the value of creating beautiful things for their family, home, friends and others by sewing, crafting, scrapbooking, cardmaking, etc.

I want to teach them to love each other.

I want to teach them to love their work as wives and mothers.

There's so much to do and so little time.

I'm so glad I love my work and can show them these things as I go through my normal routines.

No comments:

Post a Comment